Faithful Fishing Article

Hey guys. New member here. I've been lurking for a while and haven't posted much. Check out the latest edition (fall) of Bass Angler Magazine. It should be available any day now at Bass Pro Shops, many bookstores and tackle shops. I had the pleasure of writing an article about faith and bass fishing. I interviewed different pros from BASS and MLF and was able to highlight their different ministries within their sphere of influence. I hope that you like it.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatsnbay View Post
    Hey guys. New member here. I've been lurking for a while and haven't posted much. Check out the latest edition (fall) of Bass Angler Magazine. It should be available any day now at Bass Pro Shops, many bookstores and tackle shops. I had the pleasure of writing an article about faith and bass fishing. I interviewed different pros from BASS and MLF and was able to highlight their different ministries within their sphere of influence. I hope that you like it.
    Thank you for posting and I wish you would have posted a link for the article that you wrote about faith and fishing since I would have liked to read it. I will go on BAM and keep checking for the Fall edition, and hopefully they will have a link to it. I was just on it and I was able to read about the BASS tourney at SLR last week, which was at the same time I was fishing up there, and not much to my surprise, most of the pros fished the lake or lake/river to get their 25# daily, which is a very long and dangerous ride even from Clayton.

3. Member
    Looking forward to seeing it.