#FRB

Has anyone ordered from PartsVu lately?

I'm waiting on a cable to run a hotfoot and also had some drain plug gaskets missing from a 20 hour oil change kit. They say their staffing situation isn't good but I just sent them an email to see what the holdup is. I might have been a little "direct" in my wording but also don't take kindly to them saying I placed my order later than I did when I have an automated email from them and a Paypal email saying otherwise. They said the cable should have taken 2-4 business days to get to them from Yamaha so should have been there the end of last week. I work retail also and understand better than most that the vast majority of people getting hired off the streets are worthless. At what point does a shipping delay become excessive? Every other online store I've ordered from in the past year has been very prompt with getting stuff out so I should have gotten a shipping update by now since I ordered on the 10th of February. They tried to tell my the 16th but I called them out on that. All that said, I probably won't be ordering from PartsVu in the future. Buyer beware I guess. They've also been spamming my email with BS emails. I need to put a stop to that.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Yes, they are not quick to get things shipped.
    To fish or not to fish?
    What stupid question.

3. #FRB
    After the email I sent them I wouldn't be surprised if they "fire" me as a customer. I'm patient until I catch someone in a lie trying to downplay the situation. Should know tomorrow if I need to order from someone else, file a dispute, or what. Jody at PartsVu typing 2-16 instead of 2-10 might have just been a typo but I'm still calling him/her out on that failure to proofread. Wouldn't surprise me if I'm one of hundreds with the same type of email.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

4. #FRB
    Just sent them an email saying if they don't ship my part by Friday I'm filing a Paypal dispute. My patience has run out. Folks, if you consider ordering from Parts Vu...DON'T!!!!!
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

I made a large order recently. Got everything within a week. Free shipping. No complaints here. Used them several times.

6. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I made a large order recently. Got everything within a week. Free shipping. No complaints here. Used them several times.
    They've been dragging their feet and stringing me along. I'm about to get on the phone with Dometic and get a Teleflex cable. At this point I'm hoping PartsVu fires me as a customer because there will be no love lost there.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

7. Member
    I ordered from them and never got a shipping notice. when I emailed them they told me it had already been delivered. sure enough it had been in our box a few days - my neighborhood doesn't have mailboxes at the driveway - just a block of them by the pool

8. Member
    I've never had issues getting 100 hour service kits from them. That said usually not in a big hurry to get my kit either.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

9. #FRB
    Just got off the phone with a human at their warehouse in Florida. He could tell I was annoyed and was on the phone with me for 15-20 minutes trying to figure out what was going on. Looks like my control cable is in their warehouse and waiting to be shipped so hopefully be here early next week at the latest. Now maybe the last of my modifications can get done. All that's left to do to this boat is add a 2" spacer to give me 2 more inches of setback (8" total), install lower transom bracket, install blinker trim, install hotfoot, INSTALL LONGER CABLE, and done. My buddy is the one with the big shop and engine hoist. Just waiting on this damn cable so we can knock it all out in an evening after they close shop for the day. I pay him with a gallon of DFI oil for his Optipop.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

10. Member
    Never had a problem with them. Ordered a service kit yesterday. Hopefully it will be here by nest week.

11. Member
    I always order from them. Just about every time I look for something they are cheapest. Sometimes it takes a bit for them to ship but never that long.

12. Member
    Gosh I just ordered a new water impellar a couple days ago. I hope they are quick with this because Im ready to get a line wet.