Champion boats community?

First of of by no means do I mean to offend the site owner or anyone else by this. Is anyone here on this site? I’m signed up but nervous to pay with my card for fears it is a scam. Just want to hear from others they may be on there. Thanks

2. Member
    This page is legit. I’m not a member; but if it interests you, then go for it.

https://www.championboatscommunity.c...AtUaGTrFqdGtq_
    Last edited by Bass in the grass; 04-24-2024 at 09:09 PM.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Yeah this is JT Markovich's site. He's STLBassBuster here on BBC. He's also the Admin for Champion Boats Buyers & Sellers group on FB (Champion Boats Buyers & Sellers | Groups | Facebook). I'm a member of his site and the FB group. He's legit

4. Member
    For those on FB, a new Champion boat page has popped up, that is some kind of scam. I can’t recall exactly what it goes by, but if you join and things looky fishy, be suspicious.

Wow what a cool site! I'll sign up when I'm home this weekend.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    For those on FB, a new Champion boat page has popped up, that is some kind of scam. I can’t recall exactly what it goes by, but if you join and things looky fishy, be suspicious.
    Think that one is Champion boat owners, not to be confused with ChampioN Boat Owners which is Bill Speer's group that a bunch of us belong to. I've underlined the difference in the group name. I agree Champion boat owners has some pretty fishy posts and comments. Admin definitely doesn't know his Champs.

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    What’s the idea behind paying for being a part of that site versus all the other free sites?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    What’s the idea behind paying for being a part of that site versus all the other free sites?

I believe it’s just to pay to run the website, he doesn’t have to rely on sponsors to keep him afloat. Reggie probably knows more about it, it’s only been out for a few months I believe. The way time flies, maybe it’s been a year.

9. Member
    Thank you Reggie & Bass in the Grass.

Yes the website is legit and has been live for 1 year already. The cost of the membership goes towards maintaining and running the website since I do not fund it with advertising.

To respect Al and BBC, I have not promoted the website here since I am not a paying sponsor.

If for some reason you join and are not satisfied with the content, shoot me a message and I will refund you. Not a single member has asked for this.