Am I missing something?

Barry Baker mocked and then punched another man who has CP. Baker says that they had words earlier at a different location. Assuming that to be the case, how could it change anything about what happened in the parking lot?

Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

2. #FRB
    Three sides to every story. Not cool punching someone handicapped like that. If the guy was just being a bully he needs to be served what he deserves.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    Undecided about kicking it.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

4. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    i think you missed that it happened in 2017 and that the a hole in question after serving time has since expired..
    https://www.dailylocal.com/2023/04/2...dies-in-crash/

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    i think you missed that it happened in 2017 and that the a hole in question after serving time has since expired..
    https://www.dailylocal.com/2023/04/2...dies-in-crash/
    Thanks, I did see the motorcycle crash story. When I went back and watched he original video, I was trying to figure out how an earlier disagreement could effect his guilt or innocence in sucker punching the victim. It's clearly not self defense.
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

Karma is the best thing to ever happen to him.

7. Member
    What a piece of crap that guy was. Karma looks good on him.