Parts list Motorguide X5

Hi.
    Is there anybody that have a parts list for a Motorguide X5?

Previously I wrote a thread about a malfunctioning X5 and I think that the powerswitch might be the problem so I wan't to order a spare part. So I would appreciate if there's a parts list or if somebody know where to order a new powerswitch.
    Bassboat: 2018 Ranger Z518 Comanche. Mercury 175hp PRO XS 4S. 6" SlideMaster jackplate. Lowrance Ghost. HDS Live 16" (dash) & 16" (bow). Power Pole Blade 10ft. Li-on batteries.

2. Member
    If the motor is a variable speed (the X5's are variable and the X3's have some variable and some 5 speeds), you will have to replace the control board as it is attached to the toggle switch on the side. Your signature shows a 24V. If that is correct I have the control board for the 24V X5, however, if the unit was purchased in 2016 as the signature shows, it has a 2yr warranty and that would be a warranty item. the unit would need to visit a warranty center for diagnosis and repairs.
    John
    BTW, warranty centers have access to the parts and part numbers.
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    If the motor is a variable speed (the X5's are variable and the X3's have some variable and some 5 speeds), you will have to replace the control board as it is attached to the toggle switch on the side. Your signature shows a 24V. If that is correct I have the control board for the 24V X5, however, if the unit was purchased in 2016 as the signature shows, it has a 2yr warranty and that would be a warranty item. the unit would need to visit a warranty center for diagnosis and repairs.
    John
    BTW, warranty centers have access to the parts and part numbers.
    Hi. Since I've shipped it to Sweden it's just easier for me to buy the spare part instead of returning the motor to the US for service :)
    Can I buy the controlboard from you Jones? Do you wan't me to check my serial number or anything?
    Bassboat: 2018 Ranger Z518 Comanche. Mercury 175hp PRO XS 4S. 6" SlideMaster jackplate. Lowrance Ghost. HDS Live 16" (dash) & 16" (bow). Power Pole Blade 10ft. Li-on batteries.

4. Member
    I would need the serial number to make sure we're talking the same part. Also, do you have a US address we ship to, then it's shipped to you Internationally?
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

I'll send you an email Jonestrollingmotor!